Thursday, July 31, 2008

You! Out of the gene pool!

This charming post was brought to my attention via the Troll Patrol, so if there's any justice the link may not be valid for very long. In The Next Food Network Star thread, caje shares her oh-so-witty thoughts on recent winner Aaron, who just so happens to be African-American:

I'm sure Stepin Fetchit Jr. will wear whatever Frog and Fog tell him to wear.

As for his clever recipe titles, he should add a few more:
Jive Jerk Chicken with Big Daddy's Special Jerk Sauce
Ebonics Escarole Salad
Ghetto Fabulous Collard Greens
My Baby's Mama's Mad Skills Mac n' Cheez


I...uh...I'm seriously at a loss for words here. I think the horridness of that post speaks for itself. If caje doesn't get her ass banned for being a disgusting, racist fuckwit I will...not be all that surprised, actually.

No comments: